Sunday, June 24, 2007

Frank, it has been exciting to me to learn something new and different. Educating myself about the features of Luminis have been difficult enough for me. I am not a technology savey person and using Luminis was a stretch for me. However, now that I have my own Blog I feel the need to use it. I am going to include this blog on my Luminis course page and ask my students to refer to it before each class period. I may post pictures of anatomy or injuries, I may pose questions of interest, I may provide an assignment, or I may simply use it as a way to commuicate. Thank you for creating an atmosphere of learning that I could learn something new without hesitation or fear of failure. I hope my blog (Kauths Korner) will do the same. In the future I plan to put my picture and those of my students on the blog. We will see in the weeks ahead what it turns out to be.

Bill Kauth

2 comments:

Rick said...

Super! I hope you let us know the results of your efforts. I know I will help any way I can!

Patrick McLane said...

Rick and I have discussed this options several times. Blogs may well be the best way for faculty to establish their own web presence. They are much easier than traditional web pages and provide a mechanism for feedback. I look forward to seeing how this works out for you.